View Single Post
  #729   ^
Old Sat, Apr-15-23, 05:24

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Haven't heard from my golf buddy, so I guess we're playing today. Just a slight chance of a rain shower....no biggie.

Yesterday I did a 2 mile walk and then spent 1/2 hour along our road picking up bottles and cans that people so kindly throw out their car windows...slobs.

I have about an hour before getting ready for golf. Hope my golf friend is in a better mood today. She was in a snit on Thursday. She has days like that. I just have to let her be and play my game......and have another beer.

-----------

Jaz......So sorry that work is so terrible. Unbelievable how people are just quitting right and left! What on earth is the facility going to do? They can't operate with no staff. I'd hate to be in charge.

Nic.....Hope you're having fun in NYC and that your stomach issues have resolved.

Trig.....Did you get DD interested in taking care of some details on the college site? I think she's in for a shock when she gets out in the real world and has to take care of all the crap. I have a feeling that you'll be helping her put out a lot of "fires" until she gets going. Kids! I hope she knows how lucky she is to have you!

-----------

Over & out!