View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Jun-05-13, 10:46

Plan: makers diet
Stats: 155/140/155 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress:
Default candida

This thread is very old but I am hoping that someone will respond.

I am a male and I woke up early one morning in March around 3am with the worst stomach/intestine pain ever and a very fast heartbeat. I drank a huge glass of water and it eventually went away. I went to the Dr's and got 3 different blood tests. All my tests came back normal, except my hemogloblin was a bit high. White blood count was normal as well as sodium, potassium, glucose, creatinine and all of that was normal. I also had an STD test, thinking maybe that was it, all came back negative. I have been doing the candida diet for 2 months and I have lost 12lbs, which is too much for me, I weigh 140 now. My stomach is not as bad now but my biggest concern is the brain fog/tension feeling in my head. It comes and goes and it can be very uncomfortable but not a painful uncomfortable. One day I'm fine then the next day it just creeps up. Has anyone experienced this with candida die-off...the brain/head feelings along with fast heartbeat? It's a scary feeling and I just want to feel better. Any advice would be much appreciated! It's just hard when nobody else understands.

I need more calories too so if anyone has some advice for that I would be appreciative. I used to get 3000 cal but now with this no sugar, bread, grains, carbs etc... I'm getting 1000 cal a day.

Blessings,
Knox