Old Wed, Jan-29-03, 09:42
Registered Member

Plan: general low carbs/atkins/
Stats: 167/152/139 Female 5'8''
BF:I'm/fat/again
Progress: 54%
Lightbulb

I'm a sugar addict.

While I have kept off most of the weight and am still trying to lose the last 12 lbs. I think the reason why i went haywire and lit my whole game plan on fire and freaked and ate Godiva and stupid cereal, is becuase at some point my life lacked balance.

I now beleive that your life must be balanced on all sided, in harmony, in order to be not only happy, but also success in all of your endevours. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, socially, relationships, and what you do to earn a living. These, i believe, are the ducks you need to have in a row everyday, inorder to be content and basically NOT in self sabatoge mode.

Becuase if lets say a person is putting all their energy to LC and even exercise, obsessed with sucess in this realm, then everything else goes to sh$^. So naturely, if ANYTHING at all comes your way, say emotional stress you hadnt anticipated or willing to deal with, or a change of any sort, than the first logical thing to do will MOST DEFINITELY be to drop whatever you've been putting all your energy into. Kind of like, freeing your hands so you can grapple with this new non-LC/Dieting thing.

So i'm trying to keep a balance, and take care of everything, everyday, even atleast a little bit. Making sure all aspects of my life are taken care of, rather, all my links on my chain are strong everyday. If you just worry about one link, when it comes time to pull your pretty much screwed.