View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Thu, Apr-06-23, 07:58

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

There's no "click" because these people change nothing about themselves. They don't know what drives them to eat and they don't care what drives them to stop.

There's been a lot of people sharing weight loss surgery experiences online and it seems the procedures have improved and the patient's experience no longer such a horror story.

I think this works for them because, unlike previous surgeries, they no longer risk absorption issues. At least, that is my impression of the ethically inclined ones, who do enforce some hardwon lessons about new habits and therapy.

Some of them need the structured program with real body feedback. They have hormone issues, emotional issues, exhaustion issues. If they think they need this tool, and the accompanying support, I can see their point.

But they also talk about people who don't get the click, either. They gain it all back and more because they won't/can't change their behavior.

Taking a drug that screws with their body chemistry sounds like a similar issue.