#19   ^
Old Tue, Apr-29-03, 10:26
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: //
BF:
Progress: 15%
Cool hey everyone

I'm in good old Northeast Portland by Providence Hospital. Love it here. My kids go to Grant H.S.

the weather is starting to turn, more sun, more often. i love oregon summers. the coast is my favorite place.

i've been to the lo-carb store on SE 39th ave between Hawthorne and Division and i found that it's a haven for sugar alcohols and maltodextrin. i did find some Keto products that i wanted though. And the prices are way too high. My girlfriend and I walked out talking about how much money they must be making there. It's a tiny store and there were about ten people in there. as i stood in line i was trying to guesstimate the average receipt and i think it came out to about forty dollars.

(anyways no offense meant to anyone who works there but it seemed outrageous)

i tend to do a lot of cooking. i don't even try to convert my kids. it's hard enough for them to understand why i quit stocking the refrigerator with coke. i do keep diet rite and diet dr pepper which is what they have to drink if they want pop in my house.

anyways, if anyone knows of any local support groups please list them in this thread...i'd be willing to check them out.