#26   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 18:54

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie OFS
Having been born in Oregon & lived there most of my life, I can guarantee you'll find something you like in Oregon - it really does have something for everyone; mountains, coastal beaches, rivers, forests, deserts, rain forests - you name it, it's in Oregon. Washington is much the same, but Oregon has better beaches. The only problem we had with Oregon was the cost of land & property taxes. Financially, we're doing better where we are, but I do miss the flowers that refuse to grow here.

The problem is to me ice only belongs in two places (1) the upper section of your refrigerator or (2) in your drink

I'm a tropical loving guy, if it gets under 70 the house gets closed up, if it gets under 60 the heater goes on. On the other side of the termostat, the AC never goes on.

My visits to your beautiful state will be confined to late spring and summer.

But I need to get back on topic.

I wrote to Horizon asking them why they put gellan gum in their cream and got this answer:
We appreciate you reaching out to us at Horizon OrganicŪ, your questions are important to us.

We use Gellan Gum in our products as a food additive. It is used as a thickener and stabilizer.

Well I should have expected that.

If I can find a non rBST or organic heavy whipping cream with one ingredient, cream, that will be my brand.

Until then, I like Horizon better than Organic Valley, both have gellan gum. Publix has milk and additives, plus I don't know if it is rBST free or not. I wrote and got a 'definitely perhaps' answer.

Bob