View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Sun, Sep-05-04, 05:34

Plan: Intermittent fast/Lowcarb
Stats: 251/199/180 Male 5 ft 10 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Post-workout soreness assessment:

Biceps are a little sore right now, about 18 hrs afterwards. Again, not as much as I would have thought, given the effort and number of contractions they were put through. I took them to failure on several exercises at several different weights. It's no fun being an ectomorph everywhere but in the gut, hahaha.

Forearms are definitely smarting. They are also beginning to get ropy-looking and vascular (calves too). The EC is definitely helping in this cut. I wish the stomach region was as far along as they are!

Delts are extremely sore. Probably was working them during most of yesterday's exercises, as synergizers.

Abs are a little tender. That ab roller thing... it pretty much sucks to use it, but wow! I can feel some rock-hard abdominal muscle under that last bit of fat. Must increase cardio. It's just so difficult for me to motivate on that when it's this hot.

Still eating maintenance-level calories. Lots of fruits and protein. Not much dietary fat.

Happily, body fat is disappearing, yet the scale is holding steady at 170 this past month. That means I must also be adding a bit of muscle mass.