Old Fri, Mar-08-02, 06:00
Registered Member

Plan: protein power - modified by self
Stats: 218.5/218.5/137.5 Female 66 inches
BF:41.1
Progress: 0%
Default me too, me too!!!!

HI!
I just found out less than a month ago that I am hypo also. TSH is around 7.2. Doc put me on 50mcg of Synthroid, but to be honest, I'm still waiting to feel better. Sometimes I wonder If I am doing too much at once to my body...i.e, Synthroid, my LC WOE, etc....I worry that it will get confused even more so than it already obviously is! My first week of LC I lost 13lbs. I know that most of that was water. Then my next week I lost 2lbs. Now...I have gained 5lbs. Talk about depressed....LOL! It was here that I learned that I was not eating enough calories or fat. Iwas averaging 850 cals / day...my poor body thought it was starving. hence, the gain....it was putting away for a rainy day!!! hah!

Well, the monsoon is here! I've upped my calories and fat intake....I've resigned myself to stay off my scale for 1-2 wks at a time. (my scale hates me....) and I am really hoping that all of this starts to come together. I have to talk to my doc in a week or so, and I am hoping to go to 75mcg on my meds, because i just dont feel any better on this dose. But, I know it can take a while, and don't know how long I'm supposed to wait for results.

The GOOD thing is that while i havent lost a ton of weight, I HAVE lost some inches...I can feel it....i dont feel 'as' bloated as I did a few weeks ago. Which is good, because that starting weight you see is an all time high for me. I thought i was going to just keep going until I exploded!! Good luck to all, I'll check back to see how we are all doin!!