View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-10, 05:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/174/154 Female 168 cm
BF:
Progress: 29%

Hi

GrooveG thanks for your advice, yes am going to stick it out, I will do the time thing - til end of May, what a very good way of doing it.

I actually like this way of eating, am not feeling deprived at all and have had very little carb cravings and almost no sweet cravings - when I do get a sweet craving I have sugar free jelly with cream (yum)

I too will try and figure out how to post a photo when I get home tonight

I know what you mean by getting sick of eating meat, chicken etc., - I am dying to have something really crunchy !

Nikki am off to the Zoo on Saturday morning, am babysitting my niece (aged 2) for a few hours, so have to do something to keep her occupied, hopefully wont be raining !

Have either of you girls done your measurments? I never bothered doing this, though my clothes are looser.

Nikki sorry to hear you were made redundant from you job, quite a lot of my friends have lost their jobs too - sign of the times with this recession - think I would go mad if was at home everyday, would become addicted to Oprah, Jeremy Kyle etc., etc., ha ha, Hopefully the economy will pick up a bit and things will improve

GrooveG, I love the States, have been many times to Chicago (as we have friends living there) and took the kids to Florida three years ago (me and the husband were the bigger kids) - had a great time x