View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-04, 08:03
Chaos in the flesh!

Plan: custom
Stats: 386/218.2/167 Female 69
BF:
Progress: 77%

I honestly couldn't count how many times I did the off/on thing. I would be fine for 2 weeks then go on a 2 week binge. This repeated for about a year. It was insane. I finally decided to get fully back on the wagon and I stuck with it for 3 months and didn't lose a pound - I had yoyo'd so much that my body didn't care, it wasn't letting go of anything. I went to something even more strict than induction - the stillman plan (modified mildly) I've been doing that for 72 days and I've lost 24.5 lbs and 19 inches. I'm pretty happy with that - so far! There's much, much more I want to do The key is to just stick with it - no matter which plan you choose. It took me a long time to realize that those binges weren't cheats on my diet, It was me cheating myself - not just physically, but emotionally as well. I would take a header right into depression and just beat myself up every time I did that - and that made me eat more. Now that I'm not trying to fill a void with food, I"m realizing that there's really no void. It only stays as long as you "feed" it.