View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 20:32

Plan: THM
Stats: 182/154/130 Female 5'3"
BF:00/00/00
Progress: 54%

2brickie - I really honestly don't know about having your dgtr watch her carbs..and I know you would never bring them down to induction level for her...she's a growing girl and still needs her balanced nutrition. Sorry, I can't help you there. However, as for only washing her hair every other day....now that may help. Like I said, every time we wash our hair, we are shampooing out not only the daily dirt and oil from hair itself, but also removing the oils from the scalp.....which do form a natural "protection barrier" on the scalp....and if she's scratching, well, that may just make things worse.

Lord knows, I used to actually pick the plaques off my head, then those areas would ooze and crust over, and then the cycle would begin again - not pretty, I know, but I'm being honest here. I'd give it a try for a week or two - have her wash her hair every other day - do the coconut oil treatments a couple times a week and then wait a full day before she washes her hair again. Also, I don't know how strong the medicated shampoo is that was prescribed for her....and I most certainly am no medical expert - I'm just going with my guts here.....

My heart goes out to your dgtr - this may seem like such a minor thing to a lot of people but believe me, it's NOT - please keep me posted, 'k?