View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-13-17, 17:54

Plan: ≤ 20 carbs & IF
Stats: 292/235/170 Male 72 Inches
BF:
Progress: 47%
Default Questions about resistance training

Now that I'm coming up on six weeks and I think my body has pretty much adapted to low carb, I am wondering if its time to start resistance training. I already have a low impact cardio workout that does a pretty good job of getting me worked up into a sweat each day and that gets my heart pumping, but I have read that's not enough if I want to preserve muscle mass in the long run.

I've been doing some thinking and I've thought my legs should be OK.. I mean, after all, I am still carrying around nearly 100 lbs extra weight and they get plenty of exercise on my walks right? I'm thinking that for now I just need to focus on upper body... Is my thinking wrong?

Also, I don't want to become a body builder or anything and I have been looking at some of these videos on YouTube that I can just do at home and wont have to go join a fitness club. All I am looking to do is maintain the strength I have.

Any suggestions on this? Does anyone have a link to a decent upper body workout video that covers all the main muscle groups?
Sponsored Links