View Single Post
  #2135   ^
Old Sat, Aug-10-19, 05:48

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz.....so glad your Friday turned out to be a nice, slow day! Hope you thought of something....or nothing...fun to do last night.

We had kind of an up and down night. DH's phone rang at midnight.....wrong number. Then the cat started prancing around between 4 and 4:30. I finally got up and let her out around 4:45. Then our son called at a few minutes after 5. He and his Dad went to our daughter's today to work on the yard some more, and he called to change the time DH should meet him from 6:30 to 6. So we got up and DH scurried around to get ready to go. I suspect they'll be home shortly after Noon. They're going to be tired boys as DD got some stones to put in around the edge of her fence by the pool. They are rather large river stones and DH said they are going to be a b!tch to try to shovel and haul in a wheelbarrow.

Our neighbors are having a corn roast picnic this afternoon. Not sure if we'll go or not. If we do, I'll have to run to the grocery store to get something to take along. Maybe some cupcakes or something. I have no idea.

Ok....I'm off to watch some YouTube videos about the airfryer. I had to contact the Amazon seller as I didn't get the baking pan and rack that was supposed to come with it. They responded, so I hope they ship it to me quickly.

Have a great Saturday!