View Single Post
  #79   ^
Old Fri, Mar-15-19, 10:29

Plan: Protein Power, IF
Stats: 238/204/145 Female 5'8"
BF:53.75%/46.6%/25%
Progress: 37%

I'm really feeling the exercises that work my glutes on the outside of my hips. I always think these big muscles are probably the ones getting the most day to day use, but I'm surprised at how weak they've gotten. The last time I had some PT, the therapist flagged this as a concern, but it didn't really register: I stood at my desk a good part of the day, I walked a lot, etc. But now, I go sailing along until I have to do something that targets this area and it doesn't take much for me to get to "failure." No wonder I've been having so much trouble getting off the sofa. It's not just that my knees are messed up--nothing else is doing it's job to make up for that either.

Goal: Build some muscle, increase my flexibility and do PT for my ankle

Feb. - 24/28 days

Mar. 1 - Modified Beg. Pilates
Mar. 2 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D12
Mar. 3 - switched to the Beginner Pilates and added side kicks (there are a bunch more moves in the regular beginner plan and I plan to add maybe one a week until I'm doing the full beginner plan
Mar. 4 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D13
Mar. 5 - Beginner Pilates
Mar. 6 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D15 (Switched to all upper body. Nearly got the better of me.)
Mar. 7 - Beginner Pilates
Mar. 8 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D16 (all lower body; felt this some as I was going to sleep)
Mar. 9 - Beginner Pilates (feeling those side kicks--especially after the lower body workout yesterday)
Mar. 10 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D18 (figured out a modification for one of the exercises I was struggling with, more of a prep than a modification; even that was tricky)
Mar. 11 - Beginner Pilates
Mar. 12 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D19
Mar. 13 - Beginner Pilates
Mar. 14 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D20
Mar. 15 - Beginner Pilates (added Teaser Prep I)