View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-09-06, 12:36

Plan: TSP
Stats: 147/147/135 Female 5'2"
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 54%
Default Controled Breathing exercises?

Does anyone here do any of the controled breathing type of exercise routines? I mean like GreerChilder's Body Flex, Oxycise, or the other one(?) body life or something like that. I had the Body Flex tape from the 90's and learned that one . I have been doing it for about a month and a half now. It really makes me feel good and relaxes me. I only lost about 1/2 inch in all that time on my waistlilne (my worst area ) . I was just learning about Oxycise when my cat knocked my tape off of the dresser and broke it, so I am thinking of ordering it on dvd (Oxycise --not my cat ) It seems a little gentler than Body Flex in techniques and I know some people like it better, so I thought I might have a llittle variety also if I got that.

I also do a short yoga routine by Rodney Yee and Tai Chi sometimes. I find that what Dr. S writes about exercise very wise --to be careful to not over do it which just stresses the body sometimes. I have done exercising in my past sort of like yo-yo dieting --too much all at once then hurt something and not be able to do any --in other words going in circles. I am finding moderation with consistency the key. I also walk just about daily for at least 20 minutes.
Sponsored Links