View Single Post
  #76   ^
Old Wed, Aug-22-07, 02:08

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 154/155/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: -7%

Take comfort Pen, at least your mind the gap incident happened while in a supermarket and people who don’t know you saw your melons, I was once having a serious meeting with my manager, but he just wouldn't look me in the eyes, I was talking to him and he was just gazing at the floor, he even answered some of my questions while looking down at the floor, I got really irritated and thought what the hell is he gazing at on the floor, and I looked down, eeeeek, I say eeeeeeekk shock shock horror horror, my blouse was completely undone !! I was sooo lucky I had a pashmina on me so I swiftly whisked it round my front and just went on discussing the serious matter, as if nothing happened, you should have seen the relief on my boss's face when I covered up :lol : when the meeting was finished I ran to the ladies done up my buttons and my buried head in my hands in embarrassment for a looooong time

Thanks for the fastener/Velcro idea, will try to do it, am not a sewing person, but I do love these silky blouses, btw you said that a sapphire coloured blouse is in this year...hmmmm I must admit I saw a gooooorgeouse sapphire silky blouse last week at the shops, it was really expensive though... but I sooooooo want to have it

Ok another question, I have another gorgeouse deep emirald green satin/silky blouse, it has such a bewitching rich green colour and lovely feel - I almost wish I am a red head every time I wear it because I'd off set it well... anyway, my question is, what do I wear it with, I wore it under a black suit , the black jacket just made it look duller and didn't offset it, I tried it with really expensive well tailored white trousers, again, the white made the green blouse look a cheap and again didn't offset it, I was surprised, because the same white trousers really offset my navy/midnight blue silky blouse, so was disappointed when it didn't do the same for my emirald green one.... I love the green blouse.. what do you think the best colour jacket/skirt/trousers I should wear with it ??
Sponsored Links