#9   ^
Old Tue, Jul-02-19, 10:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/178/150 Female 5'.5"
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Stink at math

Hi All...
Fought the good fight all through the holidays, only to have too many side- tracking problems show up in January...since then have been gaining and losing the same ten pounds, over and over and over again..

I've been lurking in the infamous corner off and on...just haven't done any posting...sorry....I do SO much off the internet these days that I just don't make it on here very often...

Just had my yearly blood work done and my doctor is extremely pleased with the results...He's super in favor of the Atkins W.O.E...He's watched me get rid of the high blood pressure, most of the migraines, and a whole bunch of smaller problems..He told me that I now have the blood work of a much younger woman...So anyone new reading this..ATKINS WORKS !!!

Finally managed to start losing again...after losing the ten AGAIN...Pretty sure it's because I've gone back to introduction ...and can now lightly exercise after being fit for what I call my Forrest Gump boot (ligaments gone in left ankle)

Have a problem I need help with...I've shrunk again...one of the joys of being 78...lol...could some one please tell me how to write out five feet one half inch in numbers? I'm trying to re-figure my BMI on Fitday and it keeps telling me I'm doing it wrong...getting frustrated...

Thanks, Lynn