View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-19, 01:19

Plan: No sugar No starch
Stats: 391/384/225 Female 70
BF:
Progress:
Default Hi, I'm Beth

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post or just read posts. I thought about it a few days and feel keeping a journal of sorts here will help me. So, here I am.
A short history: until the age of 7, I was of average size. After that I ballooned up in height and weight. I stopped in height at the age of 12 topping at 70 inches. When I started high school I was up to 250 pounds. I ended high school at about 285. I never dated or went to prom or school functions. I was teased, but, seemed to be well liked by everyone since I would laugh along with them. IIn college, same thing I got up to about 325 and maintained that weight for years, never dating. I wasn't made fun of there, but, I didn't participate in any functions. I didn't finish college.
I came home, got a job, went to a bar for the first time in the insistence of my mom. She had told me there was a guy she wanted me to meet. I went eventually. I ended up marrying him. I also ended up divorcing him later.
I'm 2 divorces down now, and last week weighed in at 391. I was horrified and frankly, disgusted. The doctor decided it was time to do something about it. The "" No Sugar No Starch" diet from Duke Medical.

Btw, a couple of other interesting facts about me: I have a several medical conditions. Two of which are Agoraphobia and Bipolar disorder. I won't go into the rest during this post.

I have a lot of weight to lose, I don't have a scale at home, but, have agreed to go back to doctor in 3 months for checkup and see how the diet is going.

Well, I guess I've written more than I should have for an introduction, but, that's who I am.

~~Beth~~
Sponsored Links