Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeel
KoKo:

There are times when a spoonful of crunchy natural peanut butter takes longer to eat and completely swallow (all that working your tongue around in your teeth part) than, say, it would to eat a salmon patty. And since I wouldn't really enjoy the salmon patty unless it was fried in some combination of olive oil, butter, and/or coconut oil, the spoonful of peanut butter wins in the carb/calorie race.

Though I have to say that neither one has been known to satisfy my sexual needs.....That I remember, anyhow....oh, never mind, we have to stop this.

Kay

Oh I realize that, a spoonful of peanut butter would be much more time consuming than a spoonful of butter.

However (trying to ignore the obviously sexual reference of the tongue working around the teeth part here) and if only I had thought to google it.... duh on me. You could make a very nice scheazewan(sp I know....) sauce with the peanut butter and some fiery hot chili peppers. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I can feel it now. Flames searing through my body and driving me to slurp up every golden drop of buttery dew from my iron enriched pan that ensures I'll never suffer from anemia(sp).

Quote:
.oh, never mind, we have to stop this.

oh? and why?