Thread: CNS Followers
View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Tue, Jul-05-16, 15:15

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

HoneyPie, I am glad to hear you are working hard to get a handle on your carb-o-phobia. I know it took a while for me to lose it. And like you, I want to train myself how to eat for the rest of my life. I cannot imagine living the rest of my life and never be able to enjoy a single cherry again. That is unreasonable and ridiculous. If anything, CNS is helping me to learn how to eat carbs CORRECTLY again.

When I first started, I truly did pig out on the desserts. But now I am different. I eat my carbs, but try to stay low fat, and don't over-do it. At first I was following the 6-8 hour window like Keifer suggested, but I found I don't need that. One meal at night with a dessert before bed, and try to keep everything low fat. That is all I need.

This allows me to go out with friends and enjoy myself without being "the weird one who cannot even have a bun with her hamburger" type of person. That was always so awkward for me that I avoided all situations like this. CNS has given me the freedom to enjoy this again.

My last 30 lbs can come off as slowly as they want now. I am no longer in a race to the goal. I just want to be healthy and happy. And learn how to eat so I never have to fear gaining like I did in the past. I used to be so ignorant, but now I have the "knowing".