Old Sat, Oct-24-20, 04:25
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thud123
...that this site slows way down (as far as posts go) about this time of year till about January 2nd? This year seems especially slow. I hope to continue to post once a day at least somewhere

Agreed, but to be fair, this is a busy time of year for a lot of people, even with the covid shut-downs. The 2 different jobs I've had going back to before I joined this forum in 2002 (!) have been very school-year-centric. I don't even have kids myself, but September - December was/is the busiest time of year. In January/February, people have time to settle down and refocus.

I know the point here was to encourage people not to go off plan, and I encourage that. We have a lot of lurkers, though. I'm not sure if they're visible to everyone or I'm seeing them online because I'm a mod... but that can be just as effective as posting if you're otherwise busy and/or risking burnout. (I get burned out talking about it sometimes.) My time is/was better spent in the kitchen than on my butt in front of the computer.