#79   ^
Old Mon, Sep-03-18, 10:00

Plan: South Beach Stillman QWL
Stats: 226/214.6/140 Female 5ft10 3/4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyfit
Hi Nemaste, glad to see you back that Italian style chicken casserole sounds delicious.

We are planning on grilling today. Steak with mushrooms, onions, and a green salad. we will see because it is supposed to rain all day

This morning I need to work on a meal plan that I didn't do yesterday, so I can go grocery shopping for the week. I also need to do laundry and set up my food journal that I haven't touch in about two or three months.

It’s in the oven and smells amazing! I had a huge packet of skinless chicken drumsticks in the fridge so I ended up using them. They are 2g of fat and 0.53 saturates per 100g so they fit SB well. I threw in lots of fresh herbs, garlic, spring onion, green olives, tomatoes and SB friendly veg. There’s enough there for a good few meals so that’s lunch and dinner taken care of for a couple of days at least.

Ooh steak with mushrooms and onions. Forgot how much I like that. In fact, anything with mushroom and onions is good!

Do you have a paper food journal or do you do one online? I guess I should start one really. Be good to see how what I eat in any given week affects my weight loss. I’ve so gotta do this Izzy. I’ve been so lost, starting and stopping different plans, it’s been ridiculous. I’m committed to staying on plan. So nice to have people to talk to! Let’s get the numbers moving!