View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, May-02-12, 14:47
95% Sugar Free!

Plan: Very high fat LC/HCG
Stats: 310/155.4/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 102%

I'm very impressed with the performance of Metabosol. i'm a tracker and logger. I have used it for 3 months, and feel quite confident that it has sped up my rate of loss from previous weight loss efforts.

I personally haven't had any issues with it causing diarrhea. I know we're all different in that respect. Sorry it does that to you, Nancy.

I'm doing hCG right now, and don't take the metabosol while on hCG, but here's something I wrote to a journal buddy on March 8th, about my results with Metabosol.
Quote:
I really think it's helping me. I mean, I've lost 31 pounds in 9 weeks. I've never lost that fast in my life! I'm eating the exact same way I ate in 2006-08 when I lost the 130 pounds, and then it took me 12 weeks to lose 31 pounds, and that was from a higher starting weight (310)...AND that was before menopause! so I don't know what else could explain why I'm losing so fast now after 3 solid years of no ability to lose whatsoever, except the Metabosol does what it claims.
Just an idea for you. i know it's expensive, so I wouldn't suggest it if I suspected it was bs.

Here's an interesting blog post of his (Dr. Eades) where he talks about the research he did in developing it. Note the date is back in 2011. They were out of stock then, but it is available now.
http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/...loss/metabosol/