View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Sep-07-20, 15:36

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Wow, these look totally amazing! I love falafel!

I'm currently on an elimination diet, avoiding foods I'm supposedly reactive to according to an everlywell.com blood test. I just started the beginning of the month but I've lost FIVE POUNDS just this week since eliminating these food which included many LC staples like cauliflower. Sadly coconut is one of the reactive foods too so I'd have to skip the coconut flour and find some other sub, but every other ingredient is on the approved list. Well not totally sure about the spices since one of my reactive foods is "curry" yet curry is not a specific thing but a blend of spices including, usually, cumin and coriander, so I might have to avoid those also. Gosh, can't have the garlic either as that's in my reactive list too. Haha, I'm slowly eliminating all the ingredients.

But I can have onion, pork rinds, cashews, sesame seeds, parley, eggs, and I'm sure I can find some spice to use. And I love tahini and have some at home right now.

I've been using crushed pork rinds for a lot of things lately. Almond are also on my reactive list so I have to avoid those too. But falafel sounds so amazing. (and even if I were willing to have "real" falafel chickpeas are on my reactive food list also, LOL)