View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Jan-14-11, 05:14
Registered Member

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 120/120/120 Female 165cm
BF:
Progress:

Thank you for your responses and feedback.
I should have said I was on a mod-low carb diet. Up till yesterday I was eating about 90 carbs a day, but felt I needed to cut down even more to get better control of the hypoglycaemia. A paper on the subject suggests 50g carbs per day for hypoglycaemia.

So the last few days my breakfasts were 0 grains, last night my dinner was 0 grains which was a bit scary! I felt I was going to wake early hungry, but I had the best night sleep for a long time! Which is good evidence for me as the hypoglycaemia normally disrupts my sleep. I'd like to see if this is consistent that I sleep well on 0 carbs at dinner.

Lee, the last couple of days my ratio of fatsrotein:carbs has been about 35:40:25, and calories averaging 2100. I don't want to lose any weight and it would be good to put a little on. I'll work on increasing the fat. One thing is that I currently have low fat cheese in my fridge, so as soon as that is used up I'll get non-low fat cheese in future.
I'm so pleased that you have virtually eliminated your fibro fatigue, that's wonderful news.

I'm still suffering with greater than normal fatigue and low energy in my muscles after 1 week. Any idea how long this takes to return to normal?