Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2204   ^
Old Wed, Aug-21-19, 09:20

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Well, got that appt over with and came home to do some laundry. Still waiting for my Green Chef box to arrive....it always comes before 10AM and it's nearly 11.....Hmmm......

I changed from Keto meals to balanced meals from Green Chef. That way there will be a starch for DH without me having to plan to have potatoes or rice on hand. I will just eat meat and veg. I think I'm getting some sort of fish, some pork meatballs, and chicken burgers maybe? Not sure how much of it will float DH's boat, but if he's hungry, he'll eat it!

Jaz...yes, I'm doing Yoga twice a week and loving it. It is so hard, but feels so good when it's over! What I can't seem to get restarted on is walking or running. Just being a slug about that.

I'll be having a cup of coffee with MCT oil & collagen powder in it in a few minutes. That will keep me full until dinner tonight.

UPS is here.....Green Chef....YAY!

DH just got home and said not to worry about dinner for him, so I'll eat 2 or 3 eggs with a sprinkle of cheese and call it a night. Should come in less than 500....it'll be close anyway.

Trig.....good luck bra shopping with DD. Should be an experience!

Gotta fly!