View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Aug-08-20, 14:14

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Kp,

the first thing that comes to my mind is an article by Peter Attia that did the rounds earlier this year, around his concept of there being three levers of weight loss, whereby people choose which combination of levers to pull that best suits them. The levers themselves are:

1. What you eat
2. When you eat
3. How much you eat

When applying these to your situation, it reads to me like you've got #1 covered pretty well, you're staying well on top of the carbs to the point where it's hard to imagine how that could be reduced further.

So maybe it's worth considering the possibilities around the other two. You're currently having breakfast and dinner; could the timing of those meals possibly be brought closer together, which would increase your daily fasting window?

The third one I find tends to be influenced as much by the other two as anything else. Probably the safest way to interpret that one for me would be to just re-iterate what Benay suggested: eat when you're hungry, don't when you're not. Stop when you're full, or possibly just before you're full. Sometimes that feeling can take a while to hit, to the point where I might have a meal that feels filling at the time, but then an hour later I'm actually feeling overstuffed. So there's that, too.

Anyway, I hope you find something here that helps.