Thread: Hoodia????
View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Mon, Jan-31-05, 10:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/141.7/130 Female 5'7"
BF: LOTS!
Progress: 60%

littlemune: I am eating from 850 to 1100 calories each day -- not a lot, but I simply don't lose weight at anything higher.

I've tried eating very low-carb (induction levels) with added calories -- I end up slowly gaining. I've tried many small meals throughout the day -- I end up gaining. I exercise regularly (30 minutes/day, with a lot of added walking) -- although this seems to be good for me -- no weight loss. I think everyone on this board is likely used to my whining....

However, I'm 60 years old, and have probably messed my metabolism up over the years. For the past 10 or so years, I've low-carbed. I maintained my weight at 120-130 for many years, then a few years ago it started creeping up. I would go back to strict induction for a couple of weeks (hate it!), tried the fat fast (wasn't able to continue with it, simply did not like it), tried a variety of tweaks -- this is the first thing that seems to be working for me....

Congratulations on your impending engagement -- getting married to the right man is so wonderful!