Old Sat, Jun-30-07, 20:47
Registered Member

Plan: PP/Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 178/137/137 Female 5'6"
BF:28%
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamandwife
Is it just me or is it that when a single, skinny female sees a fat woman with a nice looking, sucessful man, they start to try to be super friendly with your nice looking sucessful man?
The neighbor next door in the duplex asks my hubby if her son can come by when Im not here, and she sends him brownies. Maybe Im paranoid.but she never says anything to me when I come home!!! she doesnt send brownies either?/ What do ya think..Come on ladies...do you ever feel this way?? Maybe Im just in a mood??

I'm hard-pressed to think of a circumstance where it would be proper to send another woman's husband some brownies. Unless it involved an illness or death in the family is about all I can come up with. And even then, it would be directed to the FAMILY and not the husband. KWIM?

I think your annoyance is justified, mamandwife, not because of trust issues. The fact that she ignores you and pays attention to him is, at the very least, not proper, b/c of your position as his wife and the lady of the house.

But then again, you guys know me...I'm very old-fashioned!