View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Sun, Jan-06-19, 12:59

Plan: Suzanne Somers; LC
Stats: 182.5/158/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 32%

Renee! I saw your post in Ken's 440 thread - and I was curious because you mentioned skating. So I read your first page and you are my hero!
I have always looked back to wish someone had gotten me into figure skating when I was little. We just skated on our frozen pond as kids, and I got into roller dancing for about 6 months in high school... fast forward to in my 50s with a knee and hip replacement so in all probability I will not be getting into it at this stage of my life.
I AM, however trying to bring better fitness and especially more mobility and agility to my body. If I don't move I start turning to stone. Energy/pain have always been challenging for me, so looking to improve these as well.

To start at 50ish to follow your passion is amazing. To do what you do is amazing. I think it's great and I am fascinated to see the exercises you do to be able to skate/train. So thank you! I'll be following with interest and drawing inspiration from someone who works so hard at something they want to do.

Kat