View Single Post
  #132   ^
Old Thu, Apr-08-21, 10:21

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/208/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 81%

Hey Jeep

Hang in there girl! I know the ups and downs are discouraging, I've been there. It seems like I've lost the same few pounds over and over and over....infinity, only to gain them back. This way has been successful for me, but you do what works for you. It took me a long while to figure it out. What has worked for you in the past? Maybe 2MAD works better for you, but in a compressed way. Having a cutoff time works well for me, and earlier rather than later. You like having dinner with your hubby, so make that your cutoff. Take anything off the menu that makes you hungry later on. I used to struggle with late night hunger. I realized certain foods made me hungry. Also, if I put one thing in my mouth (past my cutoff) it made me ravenous all night long! So now, I know not to do it.

Do you use the cronometer app? It will track your weight and calories, but you can also take notes. Keep track of the nights when you are really hungry - it might be something you're eating. Have you been successful with this in the past? I have and then I got talked out of it. That way of eating isn't healthy and so on. I no longer care or listen to that. My way or the highway! I'm stubborn don't ya know

Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant. TTYL