Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #104   ^
Old Mon, Aug-13-18, 16:52

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIG- I am dumb founded speechless, how horrible. I hate to say it but it would be OVER for me. Just a waste of time. I went to Charleston one time with a friend. we checked inland guess what the next day- the unexpected tropical storm/hurricane was Destin to hit Charleston square the next day. I said- OK time to pack up we are outta here. Not happening! It did hit too- I want to say it was Erma?
Anyway- if if isn't working it isn't worth the stress and stay. Always another day, another better stay. Sorry a crappy one this time. however you for the most part get great vacay!
I bet you are in route home as I type this- you don't stick around for that mess!!!!!

Lori- YAY Ribeye for dinner- yum oh yum........
So glad you are happy and tool along and adjusting to your new normal!!!!
Worked out today- steps and treadmill- my hips are already sore from 4 sets of stairs 4 up and down PER SET!!!! PAIN- huffing and puffing !!!!!!

put in a full day- then errands. It's now almost 7 and haven't stoped for 12 hours- actually I got up at 530- .....to tired to do school...... Or any work for that - matter time to RELAXE. So ya work 16 hours- relax 2 then go to bed- AWESOME