View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-19, 10:55

Plan: Atkins/General LC
Stats: 240.0/167.2/155 Female 5 '9"
BF:36/29.5/25
Progress: 86%
Default Janet (JEY100) will be proud of me

Finished The Diabetes Code last night, and told my husband I was skipping coffee (ie: breakfast) this morning, I was going to do a fast for my liver.

("Coffee" is a once-a-day beverage, here, that's loaded with fat & protein. Everyone in the house needs something quick, brainless, and easy-to-consume in the morning, and "coffee" covers it.)

Reading the guidelines, it looks like I could actually have done a mild version of coffee, with just the cream & CO (skipping the egg) and still been "fasting", but I just made some hot boullion instead. (Hot water with a blend of salt & spices.... Simple Girl brand.) I've had 2 cups of that to start my day, and then a liter of water (with a splash of ACV) to wash down my daily "pills" (a series of supplements.... gotta take my calcium & such.)

Skipping food until dinner time will be easy. We'll just see how I'm feeling when dinner gets here: I may eat, I may wait until morning.

I was also planning to go to the gym, today. I was planning to go after I drop my daughter off for dance. I'd still like to, right now. I suspect, if I do go, I may end up skipping dinner as well.

I'm breaking one of the "rules": I'm telling someone that I'm doing it.
Sponsored Links