View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Wed, Nov-11-20, 09:40

Plan: General low-carb
Stats: 239/208/175 Female 5" 10"
BF:
Progress:

Hi Jeff!

I've been lurking, but not posting. Back to my old habits! Still going (trudging?) along...super slow weight loss, but it's still loss! Just about 20 pounds to go now, I've hit Onederland. Yay me!

Been giving myself mini-talks to keep motivated. I know from past experience, it will be tough to take off that last 10. (So I'm borrowing trouble and looking ahead - lol) I'm looking good (looking forward to looking even better) and my numbers health-wise have vastly improved. I know I've got the mental muscle to do another 10...just waffling on my final goal.

Then again, maintaining is going to look a lot like losing as far as food choices go, so I may be experiencing a "seven-month itch" as far as a WOE change. With winter here (which means gales and rain here in SE Alaska) and Covid confinement, I'm reallllllly itching to do some experimental baking with alternative flours and no-cal sweetener. BUT, I know for me that eating that way will make me stall indefinitely so I'm putting it off until I've reached my goal.

I've decided, though, that not being able to be in large crowds or with family for the holidays may be a godsend for me. The only things I will be tempted with will be things I make myself...and if I don't make it, I can't eat it!

Thanks again for checking - I'd post more but not sure where such musings would go, so I appreciete the opportunity to talk!

All the best - Bron