View Single Post
  #1200   ^
Old Sun, Apr-14-19, 17:24

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

It’s true I’m never super hungry anymore. I was out and about the other day and decided to treat myself to an omelet for breakfast at a popular local diner. Actually it was 1 pm and my first meal since 5 pm the night before, but it was the meal to break my fast. 😀 Anyway I ordered the house omelet (3 eggs with bacon, cheddar, mushrooms, onions and green peppers) with the side of sliced tomatoes (rather than their “normal” side of grits, home fries, or hash browns). It was delicious but I was so stuffed after eat just half that I had to take the rest home in a to-go box for the next day! I never did that with an omelet before.

So it is rather nice to rarely feel a lot of hunger, but by 20-22 hours into a fast I start to feel weak and shaky. I guess I just have to get my head around some of the various solutions they suggest like taking some salt (ugh, nasty), or bone broth (hate it &#128542, or pickle juice (double yuck &#129314. I really love this plan but it gets harder to stick to when they want you to eat or drink things you loathe!