#104   ^
Old Fri, May-20-05, 06:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 194/131/135 Female 63 inches
BF:Too/Much/Fluff!
Progress: 107%

Quote:
Originally Posted by superaunt
DANISH PASTRY syrup!!! Man!!!!!! I gotta get out looking for these Davinci's ... the store I shop at carries Torani and they certainly don't carry a danish one!!

I finally was able to get Davinci stuff by ordering it online from netrition.com.I'd never ordered from them but heard about them from others on this forum. I was pleased with the order. They charge a flat $4.95 for 2 day shipping, no matter how much you order or how much it weighs. I was able to order all sorts of things I was having trouble finding around here, like the Davinci syrups and almond meal. Too bad they didn't have liquid Splenda! I guess I'll have to order that from someone else since I can't find it at my local stores. I ordered the almond, creme de menthe and kahlua syrups. The Kahlua syrup is fantastic! I make a drink with ice, seltzer, heavy creme and the Kahlua. It is pretty yummy! Someone in the forum has mentioned that the Davinci Toasted Marshmallow is especially good. I think I may get that next. Last night I began dreaming up an idea that would make baked merigues using the Toasted Marshmallow syrup- maybe I can make some sort of low carb chewy marshmallow thing!