Old Fri, Mar-31-06, 08:29

Plan: atkins
Stats: 170/170/130 Female 63 in
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeweeaka
Hey Sun,

I agree with you, I would love to be rid of it and I have tried cleansing several times but it always comes back! ALWAYS!!! It is very frustrating, the longest that I have gone has been probably 3 months without noticing too many symptoms in the summer, I was eating fruit in moderation and everything...

I think that it has something more to do with a hormonal imbalance that feeds on the yeast.... Adding good bacteria daily seemed to help this summer when I also added a yogurt smoothie every day....

So for me I have perimenopause which has worsened since then so there is more estrogen in my body than there was then... Also I was using my progesterone cream more consistently then which was balancing my hormones...so today I have upped my progesterone cream from two times a day to three times a day...thinking that my body might need more now than it did then! I will keep everyone posted...

So, does this mean it never actually does away? We just "manage" it? POOH!!!

Skeeweaka--Do you think the cream is really a benefit? I used it a few years back but did not see any big difference on or off of it. i would try it again if I thought it really helped. Fortunately, my symptoms are not extreme but could still be improved!!

Skinny Ray--You had mentioned reducing my VCO intake. Not intentionally, I have not had any VCO for about three days. Thinking back--I do not seem as tired. I can at least get out of bed. It still hits me around 2:00 every afternoon, tho'. I am confused as all get out! Everyone talks aout the huge enbergy burst from using it. Why, is it making ME tired??? Should I add some back gradually? I really want the VCO benefits!!

Thanks!!
S