View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-09-19, 12:02

Plan: Atkins 72
Stats: 178/178/147 Female 5ft8.5
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Nearly want to throw in the towel...

It is extremely difficult low-carbing this time round. I first started my journey in 2009 and have used this forum for the best part of the duration.

Like most, I have had my slips, but this time round has been extremely hard, not to mention being older so it seems everything slows down and is an extra effort.

Since January I have been strict, eating 20 g carbs a day, mod protein and fat to satiety. I now eat two meals a day or OMAD depending on how I feel due to less hunger of course.

But with all the perks - more energy, feeling light, dropping a dress size albeit very slowly (I have only last an inch sine January 2019) it is soul destroying looking in the mirror and still seeing a somewhat podgy stomach and increase o f cellulite all over my thighs and it is so disheartening, not to mention I'll be holidaying in 45 days and dreading wearing a bikini. I thought I'd be somewhat bikini ready by now, but looking at my thighs, I may just have to wear a black bag!

I need encouragement. Is there a way to break this plateau? which I think is happening right now, will I ever get to my goal weight? I need to lose another stone.

More so I need to understand how I can reduce the cellulite that is increasing and moving about all over my legs - I've never seen so much on my legs before it's scary. It's almost like I've lost weight but my body is all jiggly and holding onto/retaining water? It's just weird and I don't feel good nor look good in the mirror.

Patience is key I'm told a lot of the time, but it really is wearing thin now
Sponsored Links