View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Nov-29-08, 22:03

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%

I wanted to mention that it would be best to cook up (boil in salt water) your turkey necks and giblets/gizzards the evening before or several hours before making your stuffing since these meats take several hours to get tender.

Also, you will want to remove any fat parts from giblets/gizzards before adding to your stuffing and of course remove the meat from the bone of the turkey necks before adding to your stuffing.

Okay, I think that was it.

Oh...well with the Living Herbs...it doesn't have to be that exact brand it can be any brand as long as they are alive fresh herbs to get that wonderful taste they put in your dish.

You can use dried herbs if you like, but I don't think the taste will be anywhere near as good as with fresh live herbs.

Okay, yeah...that's it for now.

[Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~Ralph Marston

Live life abundantly and enjoy yourself in your “Journey To Wellness” because it is by the grace of God that we are able to do so. ~Gail~

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4