View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Tue, Jan-22-02, 22:04

Plan: no ADDED carbs.....NONE?
Stats: 96/74/60 Female 151cm
BF:too much!!
Progress: 61%
Default revival!

Thanks Andy for reviving this thread. It is so important that we all know...that we are not alone.
This is a great thread with lots to offer about the often everyday reminders that fat people have feelings too!!!!!!!!!
I really abhore the term 'fat people' but I think one of the things I am learning is that it is not shameful to be fat...and if it isn't then why do I feel ashamed of my body.
I joke often about the size of my breasts and even considered a surgical reduction????????
My friends find it amusing that I rest my coffee cup on my "verandah" as they call it. This does not offend me as I joke with some of the others who would give ANYTHING to get some of what I want to get rid of. It is lighthearted banter that we all enjoy.
My 8yr old daughter thinks I should not get rid of "her pillows" but she says if it will make me more healthy then I should go ahead. This is my quandery......WILL it make me more healthy.........all my friends say it will as do the medicos.......I think I'll try this WOE first and get rid of the fat FIRST.....then if surgery is req'd......OK!
I do believe that I have in fact made a DECISION.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 'LISTENING' THANKS AGAIN, ANDY I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE JUST COME TO A TURNING POINT..
I HAVE SAID IN PRINT THAT I AM FAT....I HAVE HUGE BREASTS AND I DON'T THINK THAT SURGERY IS THE ANSWER.....not yet, anyhoo!!!!!!!!!
..............My husband likes me just the way I am!!! I wish I did, I am working on it!!!!!!!!
Good luck to all.
Liz