View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Jun-02-16, 21:50

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 212/169/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 69%

Hi Renee. I got in late last night so tonight was the first time I had time to sit down and read your success story. I had to read it twice. It's so darn awesome!! I love that you met Dr. L who gave such good guidance and started you on a sustainable woe. Have you gone to see her to show her your svelte new figure? She would be immensely gratified. Your picture at goal weight is stunning. You are a hot tamale, woman!

It's so true this woe is 85% mental. You have every right to be proud of your fortitude, especially those last four months for the last 10 pounds. Way to go!

A true testament to this excellent woe is your conditions of being pre-diabetic, deficient in vitamin D, anemic, inflammation, insomnia, snoring, headaches and foggy brain all cleared up within four months. I also agree exercise is important all through our lives, especially as we age. You are the whole package.

Congratulations on this immense success and on each and every day going forward in this woe. Well done, you!! And thanks for sharing this journey with us because it makes us all stronger.