#7   ^
Old Sun, Jul-17-16, 04:25

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkloots
Thanks so much for posting your story, Jean. If only all of us could refocus on good health instead of weight loss as the primary achievement! No, it isn't effortless. Yes, we may have to give up a lot of food things we thought we couldn't live without. But now, look at you! Real life at long last!

Best best wishes!

Thanks for stopping by Barbara. I was fortunate to understand that my high weight was just one symptom of my underlying bad health and to focus on weight exclusively made no sense plus, although my weight caused me problems, it did not cause nearly the problems that my other health issues caused. I feel grateful to have figured out that I was the one responsible for finding the solution and that focusing on the positive aspects of what I was doing was a lot more beneficial then bemoaning my fate. The attitude of "I can't live without..." just brings frustration. The foods I have given up are the foods that were making me fat and sick. In other words they were not foods for me they were poisons. This attitude makes my choices easy.

Jean