Old Wed, Apr-13-11, 23:19

Plan: Atkins/Primal
Stats: 189/161/150 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandawald
Hi Deezil,

It's time you opened a journal you know! Then we could continue to exchange our Mg news via our journals - I'd be curious to get to know you better and a journal is a great way to do that.

I am sooooo immensely glad to read how good you feel. It is incredible proof of how powerful these substances are!!!

I can't guarantee that this feeling of euphoria will last, but I am sure glad that you are feeling so good now.

All the best, looking forward to reading your new shiny journal!!!

amanda

I know, I know..I should start a journal.

I just get on this site and start reading and learning and commenting...time gets away from me...tomorrow morning..I will start a journal over coffee in the morning.

The euphoric feelings come in waves. I like them. I like them a LOT!!

I still feel hormonal at times and a friend really pissed me off tonight, but I just feel more able to cope with things lately. The good/positive feelings are just more prevalent these days and I'm absolutely convinced it's because I'm feeding my body what it needs and supplimenting. I haven't felt these many joyous moments in a looong time..if ever.

Feel free to use whatever you like. I've been handing out bottles of mag and baggies full of D3 to whoever will take 'em! I believe we can all help each other by sharing the knowledge we acquire and paying it forward.

BTW, I can hardly even believe you ran out of mag! I'm terrified at the thought...