View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Apr-25-20, 07:24

Plan: LC/carnivore 6/26/23
Stats: 200/194/137 Female 5 feet 6.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

Hello. I have a sort of leg injury. I used to be very active and I tripped and fell the day after Christmas and pulled my left abductor muscle. I never took an MRI but I should have. At first I worked out I was okay but i then re aggravated it and then life happened: I had the regular flu on Jan 10th then my daughter had the regular flu on jan 21st. Then in feb break I had to work and had my daughter so didn’t change my eating. Then I went for an appt but the dr was an orthopedist not muscle expert and only took xrays no mri which did not help me he said physical therapy then this whole covid 19 thing in ny and i was home with my daughter. I went on a very low carb diet for a week and lost over 5 lbs in 6 days but my mom who I love said she was going to calorie count and had me go off my plan. She has since regretted that.
Here is what I want: I want to be thin ..Now and I can’t exercise like I used to and also I’m thinking if I get off the extra weight I will be able to move more and maybe heal myself

Many of the shake powder I have at home has soy in it but I wasn’t even using the shakes I was just eating carbs and not paying attention to anything and gained the 5.2 lbs I had lost.

I am a little worried about hanging skin though if I lose too fast.
Do you think a very low carb diet can help me with this strained abductor muscle injury?