#23   ^
Old Sat, Jan-13-18, 16:29

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme#1
Hi Meetow, I literally searched your journal three times and I couldn't see where you said anything was boring...but anyway if you did, that's your prerogative since it's your journal and everybody writes what they want without criticism.

From some of what you wrote about eating and cooking and the giving up of carbs and alcohol, it makes me wonder if you have checked into eating more Atkins style since it has the ability to satisfy with the replacement of carbs with fat. Fat is very satiating and there is so much to read on that but it does make life more pleasurable to add butter in vegetables, bacon or sausage with whole eggs, cheese, whole cream, whole yoghurt, whole cottage cheese, cream sauces with no thickeners etc... I find it so much more easy to just count carbs choosing from a long list with carb counts and not thinking about anything else.

You will do great, just keep reading!

Thanks Meme...I am such a dummy, I was wondering why I didn't see those other posts...there's a page 2 now! And I missed this post.

You are spot on and that's exactly what I have shifted to. Not going overboard, but adding those meat fats and a little dairy. I am not by any means going hungry, and that was why I chose this route.

TO EVERYBODY:

MY STALL BROKE! Which means that freeze at 215 ended, I'm down to 212 now!

Go Meetow Kim...you go boy!

That's 13 lbs in 13 days of Induction...just as the diets promised.

I went out to saw and split some wood for this next cold blast coming and I felt sprightly today. That was before I showered and weighed. Now I know why.

Awesome...