Old Sat, Aug-17-19, 11:36

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl8

Ms. A, I was getting my best results in the Spring when I was fasting regularly. I started out with some occasional one day fasts, like you're doing, then worked my way up to pretty regular two-day fasts. I even did one three-day. It wasn't as hard as it might seem, but I decided I like food too much to intentionally skip it for that long. When I was doing two days, I'd alternate with two "feast" days.

I mentioned a couple days ago that I was also doing better when I was working out regularly. For several months, I was really committed to doing something every day, just 15 or 20 minutes. I've worked out the last two mornings and I'm already feeling better mentally. I don't enjoy it and I had started making excuses like "well, I worked out the last couple of days and I don't really need to do it every day." It was a slippery slope and I knew it, and I ended up at maybe once a week.

Haa haaa, I have lived by not needing exercise to drop weight, due to health issues.
But as we both know, exercise has many genuine benefits, used up glucose instead of storing or uses stored glucose. Trains cells to use energy.
Im sure you'll get moving again. Find something you like so its more enjoyable.

Great to hear someday 2 day fast is in my stars.