#4   ^
Old Sat, Aug-11-18, 07:45

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
And the wheels keep turning as we see advocates increasing with continued positive health improvements. Dr. Unwin is a humble, understated, laser-focused physician who started making a difference locally and now has the recognition and press to enable broader awareness and sharing of his program nationally. This is great news and buoys many of us who are scratching our heads wondering why more don't take advantage of simple lifestyle interventions that can make an incredible difference in health improvements. The second phase is well underway.

I am one of those people who continue to scratch my head. Sometimes I feel like banging my head against a wall but I try to stop at scratching. Dr Cucuzzella in a talk that can be found on diet doctor talks about giving people the choice to either make lifestyle/dietary changes and get healthy or continue on sick and taking medication. He said that 9 out of 10 (I think these are the numbers he stated) will choose health and dietary change. I wonder if the combo of them having come to him, a doctor, because they are sick and he being so clearly compassionate/non-blaming and enthusiastic about low carb eating means that he does a better job than most of us can do to convince anyone of anything.