View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Jun-13-23, 09:41

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

I found this thread on drug commercials and now that we are halfway through 2023 I can say nothing has changed. No other country allows such propaganda to flow through the airwaves because it's wrong. It shouldn't be a product advertised.

It's about normalizing taking all kinds of drugs. I know SO many who shrug fatalistically because by now, a lot of their hobbies and habits revolve around food. "I'm doing all I can," they say, calibrating their diabetes med to account for dessert.

Maybe I was simply early in "not having the luxury." They ate this way for years without problems, they think. They take a statin just so their doctor won't nag them. They don't drink soda, they drink vitamin water.

It's so hard to be quiet. One note is that there's more autoimmune ads now. When diet works. Maybe that news is getting out about diabetes, it seems that way. I'd love to see these markets collapse. There's plenty of actual disease getting neglected as they chase the latest cure for our processed food addiction.