#104   ^
Old Fri, Feb-19-16, 14:33

Plan: VLC - Atkins Style
Stats: 260/218/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket56
HI CNers DUSTI..or HW ...yes, I ride.My horse is named COOKIE..a real PIA spoiled show horse that has not been shown since I bought here 5 years ago...just all attitude but she is a doll to be around just a real rodeo to ride if not ridden daily though! It was my horse farm that Jodi grew up on and I was her isnstructor until she got way ahead of me! She got into advanced riding/dressage and she is amazing. Barrel racing is poular out here too.

Cookie! What a sweet (carby) name for a horse. Is she a warmblood? I was leasing this big draftX named Bailey. She was a pain in the backside too. I ended up doing more training of her than pleasure riding and decided I didn't want to PAY someone to train their horse for them. She was a big, beautiful girl though.

The fruit is history! Luckily it's grovery shooping day so I can start fresh. I'll get some whey protein too.

Quote:
OH and you and PAULETTE make your own YOGURT!!! WOW

That's cool! How do you like your yogurt, Paulette? Mine varies in consistency - sometimes I eat it and sometime I drink it but it always tastes pretty good.

Quote:
I think a bowl of FARINA with some HC and raisens and a dab of butter is up my alley..forget that heavy pancake mess!

Jmo, but I think it's good that you eat the most deliciously appealing food that falls within the guideline for CN. I think Abel ? from the Wild Diet (similar concept) speaks of this. He says to eat the very best, most enjoyable food you can on your cheat nights. I want to get a cream filled, raised donut from VooDoo donuts!

Quote:
JODI is doing well on this... I am her reporter!
Yeah Jodi!

Quote:
Oh Dustihappy Craig is happy with your CN stuff...but it doesn't matter how HE feels! It is how YOU FEEL Having the support is wonderful no matter how it gets to you! Carl needs to lose weight and is happy when I am doing whatever makes me happy.He loves his food.Never saw anyone that really was INTO the way it was resented or the fact that he actualy notes how the foods are combined on a sandwhich proportions of evertything! NOT ME! LOL !
He's just happy that he can eat carbs around me one night a week without feeling any guilt. Lol. He is supportive though, and smart enough to never comment on my weight or what I eat. Sounds a lot like your Carl. He pays close attention to his food!