View Single Post
  #103   ^
Old Fri, Feb-19-16, 13:39
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

HI CNers DUSTI..or HW ...yes, I ride.My horse is named COOKIE..a real PIA spoiled show horse that has not been shown since I bought here 5 years ago...just all attitude but she is a doll to be around just a real rodeo to ride if not ridden daily though! It was my horse farm that Jodi grew up on and I was her isnstructor until she got way ahead of me! She got into advanced riding/dressage and she is amazing. Barrel racing is poular out here too.
YES< drop that fruit.. save it for CN! few strawberries would be fine so low in nc. PAULETTE is my official COUNTER!!!! I never met another erson so amazing with the stats and counts!!! TY PAULETTIEOH and you and PAULETTE make your own YOGURT!!! WOW
Your food sounds good to begin light. I think a bowl of FARINA with some HC and raisens and a dab of butter is up my alley..forget that heavy pancake mess! I keep changing my mind but the pizza and cookie is staying!I will get that and freeze it before I leave on Thursday to make sure it is here.
this keyboard sucks rocksskips letters and I am bad enough on my own!!!! SORRY but the typos will never be gone

GLENDA...I am here at MC D's while Carl does his check book...I had double cheese burger no bun and diet soda and am stuffed. I cannot imagine eating large quantities today or ever again!!! Your food s sound great so enjoy..... Canned tomatoes are not high carb??

JODI is doing well on this... I am her reporter!
Oh Dustihappy Craig is happy with your CN stuff...but it doesn't matter how HE feels! It is how YOU FEEL Having the support is wonderful no matter how it gets to you! Carl needs to lose weight and is happy when I am doing whatever makes me happy.He loves his food.Never saw anyone that really was INTO the way it was resented or the fact that he actualy notes how the foods are combined on a sandwhich proportions of evertything! NOT ME! LOL !